Banting pumpkin spice latte
Whip up this Banting pumpkin spice latte, and feel the coffee and pumpkin love wrap your senses in a big warm hug. A perfect snack for anytime.
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 – 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 225 ml boiling water
- Place butter, spices and instant coffee in a deep bowl to use with an immersion blender. Alternatively, you can put the ingredients directly into the jar of a blender.
- Add boiling water and blend for 20–30 seconds until a fine foam has formed.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle some cinnamon or pumpkin spice on top. Serve immediately!
- It’s even more delicious with a dollop of whipped heavy cream on top.