Lean Steak, Homemade Chimichurri
This meal is perfect for those looking for a hearty yet healthy meal. The steak and vegetables provide plenty of protein and fibre, while the chimichurri adds a touch of flavour. This dish is also relatively easy to prepare, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights
- 150g to 200g lean steak
- Homemade chimichurri (parsley, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, chilli flakes)
- Roasted portobello mushrooms
- Roasted kale
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place steak on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Rast portobello mushrooms and kale on another baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- To make the chimichurri, combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and chilli flakes in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- When everything is finished cooking, plate the steak and vegetables together and spoon the chimichurri over the top. Enjoy!